Long Haul and Flat Bed Drivers
Company Drivers wanted for Long Haul Flat Bed Division
Classic Freight Limited, 2011, requires Professional Drivers to operate tractor-trailers for transportation and delivery of goods in Canada and the US. In our Flatbed Division you will be required to tarp and secure loads as required. Classic Freight is committed to providing exceptional service to its business partners and to providing a safe, productive and encouraging environment to its employees and on road partners.
- Strong volume with steady miles.
- Competitive pay package, and paid weekly!
- A commitment to safe operation.
- A Health & Dental plan for our Drivers.
- Adding new tractors to the fleet.
- Trailers supplied for regular and over dimensional loads.
Requirements (you provide):
- A Class 1 driver’s license, with minimum of 1 year of driving experience.
- Preferably experience tarping and securing flatbed loads (although in certain instances we are prepared to train in this area).
- A solid Driver’s abstract with fewer than 3 moving violations in the past 2 years.
- A clear criminal record search.
- Meet the US Drug & Alcohol Regulations.
- A desire to work hard and grow with Classic Freight Systems (2011) Ltd!
Any questions or if you would like to schedule a meeting please or submit a resume please email rebecca at email@example.com.