Progressive Cabinets, a member of the Cherubini Group of Companies, is looking for a Design/Detailing Associate to join our team in Dartmouth, NS!
We have an outstanding Safety Culture that focuses on the health and wellbeing of our workforce. The desire to be an active participant in our Safety Program is a vital aspect of employment within the Cherubini Group of Companies. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- The Design/Detailing Associate will be responsible in designing and detailing projects, getting them ready to sell.
- The Design/Detailing Associate is responsible for the integrity of the design they generate (fit, function, and pricing) and are to design and submit that file while adhering to the policy and guidelines of Progressive Cabinets.
- It is the Design/Detailing Associate’s responsibility to monitor file submittal to Operations department in a timely manner to ensure pre-determined installation/project completion dates are respected.
- The Design/Detailing Associate is expected and mandated to continue ongoing training to stay up to date with product and design software.
- Must be organized, with good time management skills as work is in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills both individually and in a group setting.
- Motivated customer-centric mentality with knowledge on the industry, works well on their own and as part of a team.
- Experience in Autocad or 2020 Kitchen Design Software, or equivalent program.
- Ability to learn and gain proficiency in 2020 software as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Customer Service experience with knowledge of cabinetry or industry related environment is an asset.
- Ability to successfully complete training process as mandated.