Careers with the Cherubini group!
Cherubini is a leading Atlantic Canadian steel fabricator; designing, producing and delivering bridges and complex structures around the world. Cherubini’s story began in 1967 as a small company building steel staircase railings in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. With the knowledge of the steel industry and strong business intelligence of its owners, Cherubini has grown into a large, successful group of companies with an impressive history and exciting future. We are proud to be consistently recognized as a Platinum Member as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
We have an outstanding Safety Culture that focuses on the health and wellbeing of our workforce. The desire to be an active participant in our Safety Program is a vital aspect of employment within the Cherubini Group of Companies. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Below are our current openings. If you are interested in any listed, please apply here with a copy of your resume (and cover letter) to be considered.
If you have any questions about current and upcoming opportunities, please reach out to Kate at email@example.com
The Cherubini Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer that values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our company.
We are committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation. Applicants are encouraged to self-identify.
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive Vacation Offerings
- Performance Based Bonus
- Corporate Discounts within the Group of Companies
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Optional Pension Program
Health and Safety
At Cherubini, we are committed to providing the safest, cleanest and most supportive work environment, ensuring every member of our team goes home every day with their health and well-being intact. We take pride in our health and safety culture.
- Annual training courses for all employees
- Proactive and best practice-focused strategies
- Routine health and safety audits
- Best-in-class EHS management systems
Cherubini firmly believes in conducting operations in a manner that contributes to the protection of the natural environment.
At Cherubini, we:
- Provide training to ensure an understanding of environmental protection procedures and responsibilities
- Remain compliant with all laws, regulations, and contractual agreements
- Immediately report any environmental incidents or non-conformities
Cherubini is proud to connect communities with not only its bridges and structures, but also its relationships with the people in that live and work there.