Cherubini Metal Works, a member of the Cherubini Group of Companies, is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team in Dartmouth, NS!
We have an outstanding Safety Culture that focuses on the health and wellbeing of our workforce. The desire to be an active participant in our Safety Program is a vital aspect of employment within the Cherubini Group of Companies. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits.
To assist the Project Manager with the planning, organization and oversight of projects to ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s goal will be to assist the Project Manager to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to specified contract requirements and within budget.
- EIT, Technology graduate, or Practical experience
- Proficient in MS office suite
- Interpret drawings and specifications
- Valid drivers license
- Familiar with scheduling
- Familiar with construction, steel fabrication,
- Contract & subcontract familiarity
- Energy and Stress management skills
- Team Work and Staff Management
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Strong administrative skills
- Development and Continual Learning